Helping With All Immigration Law Issues

Immigration Law

If you are interested in immigrating to the United States, you may have already discovered how complex this can be. Thankfully, you do not have to do this alone. You can enlist an experienced attorney who knows how to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true. You can find that attorney at Sky Law Firm.

From our office in La Palma, California, we represent immigrants throughout the United States and worldwide. We also provide guidance to employers and human resources departments that wish to bring employees in from other countries. We handle:

  • Family visas (K-1 visas, K-3 visas, IR-1 visas, IR-2 visas, IR-5 visas)
  • Employment visas (EB-1 visas, EB-2 visas, EB-3 visas, H-1B visas, national interest waivers (NIW))
  • Investor visas (E-2 visas)
  • Student visas (F-1 visas, optional practical training (OPT), curricular practical training (CPT), H-1B visas)
  • Permanent residency (green cards)
  • Naturalization (citizenship)

From getting a visa for the first time to converting a visa or dealing with a lapsed visa to obtaining a green card or citizenship, we can help.

Are you a teacher, tech worker or other professional who wants to work in America? Do you already live in the U.S., but want to bring family into the country? Do you want to begin or continue your education at a university or college in the United States? Do you want to open a business here or expand your business here? Do you want to invest? We have been trusted internationally to help Korean immigrants address all of these issues and more.

We Can Answer Your Questions

Do you have questions about immigration or simply want to discuss your options? We encourage you to get in touch with us. Our experienced lawyer can provide the guidance you need. To learn more, send us an email or call us at 714-522-1033.